Thursday, August 13, 2009

kumain ka na ba? tara... "KAIN TAYO"




Wow… I remember the days when we are making this film. It is a project that is required for us to be able to pass in our subject FILM APPRECIATION and it took us almost 2 months to finish it. There are three of us in the group. MAC productions came from the first letter of our names which is Meg, Aubrey and Charles. I play the role of a director, scriptwriter, screenwriter and editor. The other two (meg & charles) acts in front of the camera. (I think that is the consequence that I gave for having the most difficult role in the group). Budget was not that hard for us to find because since there are three of us in the group, all of our film costs had been divided into three so it was not that “mabigat sa bulsa”… but one thing that we really face in making this film are the “pagod and puyat” cause asides from this subject FILM APPRECIATION we also have other academics and extra curricular activities that we have to consider. Editing was also a problem because at that time we were only using the Pinaccle movie editor. Very unfortunately, that was the only movie editor we have in our broadcast studio back then. So, the editing was a little “unreal” the effects were so obvious that it was just edited it is fake so I guess it did not get a great impact in our audience. But luckily, for some who knows nothing in this field were impressed by our film. Well if I could just turn back the time I may have established the things that I would like and others to see in this film and never to make the same mistakes again. But it was a great experience though… there’s no such thing as mistakes, these are lessons…

No comments: